Transactional Email automatically stores the content of sent emails for 30 days at no additional charge. For rejected emails, because the content wasn't processed or sent by Transactional Email, the View Content link will display an error or no content.
Articles in this section
- About Email Content Storage
- About Google Analytics Tracking
- How long does Transactional Email keep data about my emails?
- How Long Is the View Content Link Available for Sent Emails?
- How to Export Activity from Your Transactional Email Account
- How to Search Outbound Activity in Transactional Email
- How to Use Tags in Transactional Email
- What Is the Option to Remove Query Strings?