Things to know
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Test emails are billed just like all other emails sent from your Transactional Email account.
- Any sending options enabled for your account will also be applied to test emails.
- If you've met your hourly quota, the test email will be queued just like other messages and will be sent the next hour.
Send a test email
- Go to Outbound in your Transactional Email account.
- Click Templates.
- Hover over the template, and then click edit code.
- Click Send Test.
- Type an email address, and then click Send Test.
If you have not set a default subject line for the template, Transactional Email automatically sets the test email subject to [TEST] Template Name Template Test where "Template Name" is replaced with the actual name you provided for the template.
Transactional Email automatically tags these messages with
template-test so you can search and filter your Outbound Activity based on these tests.