A test API key is a limited API key that interacts with your account in test mode. No emails are sent when you use a test API key for sending. They will be visible in the web interface when in test mode, but not while viewing the account normally.
Articles in this section
- What types of email can I send with Transactional Email?
- Can I have multiple users or different logins for a Transactional Email account?
- Can I remove the List-Unsubscribe header from emails sent through Transactional Email?
- Can I resend messages that have already sent?
- Can I schedule a message to send at a specific time?
- Can I send autoresponders with Transactional Email?
- Can I send to more than one recipient at a time?
- Can I temporarily stop sending for my account or clear my backlog?
- Can I upload my list in Transactional Email?
- Does Transactional Email allow me to prioritize messages?