Mandrill automatically stores the content of sent emails for 30 days at no additional charge. For rejected emails, because the content wasn't processed or sent by Mandrill, the View Content link will display an error or no content.
Articles in this section
- About Email Content Storage
- About Google Analytics Tracking
- How long does Mandrill keep data about my emails?
- How Long Is the View Content Link Available for Sent Emails?
- How to Export Activity from Your Mandrill Account
- How to Search Outbound Activity in Mandrill
- How to Use Tags in Mandrill
- What Is the Option to Remove Query Strings?