Mandrill integrated with Litmus to offer spam filter testing for 10+ common spam filters so you can run tests quickly and easily for templates in your Mandrill account.
The Spam Filter Test feature is under construction to resolve performance issues. These tests are currently available to users with a paid account at no additional cost, but offer limited functionality and may not work as expected.
Run a Spam Filter Test
- Go to Outbound.
- Choose Templates.
- Hover over a template and select edit code, or create a new template (you'll need to name the template first before accessing the code).
- Set up your template information, including any HTML or text portions and default options.
- Hover over Preview and Test and select Spam Filter Test.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm the spam filters that will be tested.
- Click Yes, Send Test to confirm that you want to run the test.
- Under the Template Defaults, you'll see a list of the Spam Filter Tests that have been run and the current status. After the spam filter test has completed at least one spam filter test, click View Report to see details.
List of Spam Filters
- Yahoo! Mail
- AOL Mail
- Link and image verification