To remove a dedicated IP address from your Mandrill account, follow these steps.
- Go to the Add Ons page in your Mandrill account.
- Locate the dedicated IP address you'd like to remove and choose Delete this IP from the Actions menu.
- In the modal window that appears, click the Yes, delete IP button.
Dedicated IPs can also be removed using the Mandrill API.
- Deleting a dedicated IP address will remove it from your account right away. This can't be undone.
- The monthly fee isn't prorated for the billing cycle in which a dedicated IP is removed.