Yes, you can use SSL on port 465 for sending through Mandrill. We also support the STARTTLS extension (also known as TLS) for encryption on port 25, 587, or 2525.
Articles in this section
- About Relay Access Denied Errors
- How to Use SMTP Headers to Customize Your Messages
- SMTP Troubleshooting Tips
- Where do I find my SMTP credentials?
- Does Mandrill support SSL?
- How to Send Mandrill Email with Popular CMS Providers
- How to Use Postfix to Send Email with Mandrill
- Which SMTP ports can I use?