All Mandrill users can submit a support request in their Mandrill accounts using the Support button. We currently provide support via email and we're available Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm Eastern. Our API Docs and Knowledge Base are also available 24/7. Log in to your Mandrill account to view available support options.
- Mandrill Support Options
- What is Mandrill?
- What is the rules engine?
- API Wrappers
- SMTP Troubleshooting Tips
- Where do I find my SMTP credentials?
- How to Use SMTP Headers to Customize Your Messages
- About Relay Access Denied Errors
- About Domain Verification
- How do I get rid of the 'on behalf of' message that shows for some recipients?
- Should I use a dedicated IP?
- Using Handlebars for Dynamic Content
- Getting Started with Templates
- Inbound Email Processing Overview
- About Subaccounts
- Webhook Format
- Introduction to Webhooks
- What types of email can I send with Mandrill?